Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Copied this from Laura Saufley’s blog and thought it would be fun to play along . . .

8 Things I am passionate about:
1- Jesus
2- my husband
3- my family
4- my church
5- spending time with my friends
6- hanging out with my dog
7- quiet alone time
8- getting in better physical shape

8 words/phrases I often say:
1- i love you
2- whatever
3- oh my goodness
4- shut up (not in a mean way but like no way shut up)
5- that is awesome
6- Gabe go do the business
7- We are so going to be late
8- I am so tired

8 Things I want to do before I die-
1- have children
2- spend more time with my grandpa
3- Travel around the world
4- see the Grand Canyon
5- Run a 5K
6- impact as many people as I can in a positive way
7- Move back to my favorite town
8-retire!

8 Things I currently want or need:
1- Some clothes
2- A new coffee table
3-A new dining room table
4-to learn to be content
5-to be a better wife
6- discipline in my life
7-people at church to step up
8-to let go of some things

8 favorite T.V. shows:
1-Super Nanny
2-American Idol
3-House
4-Biggest Loser
5-America's Next Top Model
6-Amazing Race
7-Survivor
8-Jon and Kate plus 8

8 favorite restaurants:
1- Thai Kitchen
2-La Fiesta Mexican
3-Olive Garden
4-Chicos
5-Anywhere with friends
6-Korean in Newport News
7-Anderson's Home and Garden Showplace cafe
8-Anywhere with family

8 things that happened today:
1-The day is young
2-drove to work
3-talked to my mom
4-found out Avrial is going to Women of Faith with me
5-Saw pictures of Teri's new baby girl... so cute
6-ate grapes for breakfast
7-froze to death walking to work
8-blogged

8 things to look forward to:
1-Women of Faith this weekend
2-Girl time this weekend
3-the election to be OVER
4-Marty's birthday
5-Thanksgiving with Marty's dad and mom
6-Painting the house
7- Marty's mom coming to visit next weekend
8-spending some quality time with my husband. I think he is feeling neglected :)

Anyone else out there wanna play? How about Lindsey? Emilie? Becky? Amanda? Anyone???!!!

2 comments:

Seriously. said...

I will play later, I promise! haha! ;)

Anonymous said...

Yea, I decided on the dress I bought from Khol's. I can't decide if I should wear hose or not. David's clueless about such things so I'll have to wait and see what the mom-in-law says. :)

No, he didn't kill me....this time! haha