Friday, October 10, 2008

De-motivators

I have been extremely unmotivated at work here lately. Actually to be honest its been going on for a few months. I have basically been only doing what I need to in order to get by. This is not a good place to be. I am not sure how to get out of this funk! I am really looking forward to the last weekend of this month...........girls weekend! I am looking forward to spending time with my dear friend Jenny! I know I would in general feel better if I would catch or even get ahead on a few things ................ ugggg but that is different than actually doing it! Like I said I am not real sure whats going on.

I am happy with the way things are working out at church right now. I really look forward to tuesday nights. wednesdays are nice and sundays are good now. I am trying to strike a happy balance.

Been doing a little project with my co-worker. we wrote down about 50 things we can do to tell our spouse that we love them and each day before we leave work we "pick" a card. so far it's been cool fun watching her do it too. She tends to be very negative and lately seems to be more positive about her husband. I wish they would go see Fireproof. AWESOME movie.......pretty ok acting but great message. You should see it too.

well I am going to shut my door, pump up my music, and really bust some work out of here today.

Later!

No comments: