Monday, April 27, 2009

My mind is all over the place with the million and 1 things that need to be done......uggghhh. I can not focus to save my life.

I feel like my life has kind of been out of wrack lately. I apologize to my friends that feel neglected. My routine has been very different lately. I used to use my drive in to work and my drive home from work to catch up with all of my family and friends........well my friend Tina and her family are down to a one car family at the moment so she has been riding in and going home with me... so that has thrown off my talk time.

Also my evenings have been super full. This won't be changing anytime soon. I just need to figure out how to adjust my life to fit this in. For three months now I have been doing Weight Watchers and exercising like crazy and it's paying off. Down 21lbs!!!! I can't say that I have ever stuck with anything this long. Marty and I are both working on getting healthy together. There is just so much we want to do and accomplish in this life and our weight has been holding us back. So unfortunately putting my self ahead of others has caused some chaos in my life but that's just how it has to be until I can figure out a better way. Now if I can just get the rest of my family to understand :)

Things at church are going well. Things in life are going well. Change is good I suppose! Things at work...........well that's another story.........I mean I work for the state people........and my job is monitoring spending........if you haven't hear there is a freeze.........so I spend my day answering 2K emails :) Plus the paperwork is just piling up. man oh man It's ok, God is in charge and He will make it work out for me.

1 comment:

creative gal said...

Congrats on your weight loss!! Way to go! You know what I have learned, I must put myself FIRST if I am to be worth anything to anyone. . .God is faithful. Hugs to my virtual friend!