Monday, February 9, 2009

Just an update

I realize I haven't updated in a while. It has been cool to see God at work around me. I have friends who we have been praying for and God just answers them in the nic of time. God has funny timing. That saying: Never early, Never late, always on time. It can be so hard to wait on God. We get antsy and think we have to figure it out on our own. I have truly been blessed in my life with people who give God the credit for the work that He does, b/c of this my faith is stronger. Watching God provide for others makes me feel confident that He will and does provide for me. Too often people ask him and then when He does provide (in his time) they forget to give God the credit. Not only are they hurting themselves b/c of this but God isn't getting the glory, and boy does He deserve it all. There are so many examples that I can think of in my own life recently where God's timing has made all the difference in the world! For me personally God's timing has allowed issues to not be issues b/c He already had it worked out months before hand. Or God's time has given me peace prior to a situation that is happening. He really is amazing!

How does God's timing effect you? Emelie..... I already know the answer for this concerning your job so pic another example :) :)

No comments: