Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year

I can't believe it's 2009! I was blessed with almost 2 whole weeks off. I took a sort of sabbatical and I must say I am refreshed! Been back at work since yesterday and I think I am finally getting into the hang of things today. Been pretty productive (up until now) :) I need to keep this pace. I took some time over the break to examine some of the distractions that add to my stress and I am trying to scale down on the amount of time I spend on things. So far it seems to be working well. I also realized over break how important it is for me to make more effort to spend quality time with family and friends. I think its the puzzle piece in my life that I am really missing. I keep poring into others and don't leave enough time to fill up my own tank so I am making a real effort to change that.

We got our coffee table and end table for christmas and then afterwords found a great rug, pillows and piece of art for the wall. This is such a big deal! I haven't done anything to the living room in the 2 years that we have lived there. haha I kept saying it looks like we just moved in. I think we are getting closer and closer to a paint choice! who would have thought it would be so difficult! but the decision is almost done!

Well that's an update for ya!

No comments: