Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas time is herrrreeee

Wow Christmas is just around the corner! Thanks to my old college friend Rachel I know that it is 16 days away. That means in 13 days I get a break from work! Yippi! There is alot to get done between now and then, not just at work but at church and at home. I guess the most immediate pressing need is to get my house cleaned up. I know that once it is done massive amounts of stress will be taken away. I need to wrap presents (the few that we are buying). Side note : I made two fantastic pillows last night! Sue helped me figure out how to use my sewing machine.........it was alot of fun!!! I know I know pillows are easy... but I had to start somewhere.

Brittany and her friend and Anthony are coming to spend the weekend. That should be loads of fun..........I know Brittany and her friend will be easy to occupy.....but Anthony.......hmmmm he never slows down!!! So basically I will get the house cleaned up and they will trash it :) fun times.

This weekend is the Christmas parade... Lisa hasn't really given any details so I don't know what we are doing with it. I know we will be decorating....I guess and the actual parade starts at 2 so we shall see.

Next weekend is the Christmas Cantata and Birthday Party for Jesus. I am still trying to work out all the details for that. I am having a hard time wrapping my head around what it will actually look like. I am sure it will be fun, I just want it to be fun for everyone.

And thennnn we are done! We don't have to be here for Christmas eve which I am really excited about. We will go spend time with my family tuesday and wednesday and thursday and friday will be with marty's family. We are still trying to decide what we are going to do for New years with Jeff and Jenny. Very exciting times!!!

There's my weekly update :)

No comments: